You know how some people think they are all that and a bag of chips?
Well David IS all that and a bag of chips!
He's the real deal!
Now David's not one to toot his own horn, but I see nothing wrong with me tooting it for him! I see nothing wrong with a wife wanting to brag a little bit about her husband. Especially when it's well deserved!
David has always been hard working. It's one of his many qualities. He doesn't give up on things easily and he loves a challenge! David has always done a fabulous job at providing for me and the kids. He sets goals, tackles them, and then achieves them! Everyday, day in and day out he goes to work and works his tail off so that he can come home and be with his family. He doesn't boast or brag or complain, he just does what he needs to do to take care of us. He never puts himself first. Everything he does, he does it for us.
There is a lot to be said for a person like David.
The other day David brought this award home from work and said that he thought I might want to see it. It's the President's Circle award. He was last years #1 Active Trader Sales rep for all of Fidelity! David has received awards like this before when working for Charles Schwab but this is the first time receiving this award with Fidelity.
Anyways, I think it deserves some recognition!
I'm proud of David and his accomplishments!
Congratulations David! Way to go!
***Note to David... If you delete this post there will be a price to pay!!!***
4 comments:
We knew David was a persistent hard worker after he chased you for however many years and even waited through a mission after he caught you! He really is humble about his accomplishments. Way to go David!
DAVID ROCKS!!! dave is the best and we are very proud of him award or not.
Way to go David. I loved watching you when you where little, out there playing ball with the boys bigger than you. You played as good as they did and better than some. I would hear people say look at that little kid play. I wanted to stand up and say, that's my son. You never did want anyone to out do you. Thank you Stephane for putting it on your blog.
I think it's more than o.k. to brag about your hubby! Great guys deserve it! Great job David!
Post a Comment