On May 5th Reagan had her 5th birthday!
We started the day off by taking her to the Nail Spa to have her finger nails and toe nails painted and embellished with gems like a rock star. Then we stopped at Paradise Bakery to pick her up a kids meal. And then it was back home for her highly anticipated birthday party!
It was a Hannah Montana party!
Reagan got to invite 3 of her closest friends (plus Carsten).
We went and saw Hannah Montana the movie!
These girls were so excited!
They each got a cute little Hannah Montana tin purse filled with movie treats. Sprite, M&M's and popcorn.
After the movie we went back to the house for
cake, ice cream and presents.
Happy Birthday To You... Cha Cha Cha!
Happy Birthday To You... Cha Cha Cha!
Happy Birthday Dear Reagan,
Happy Birthday To You!!!
Olivia
Keagan
Callie
Then finally it was time for presents!
Reagan was so excited to open her presents!
And she got just what she wanted...
lots of Hannah Montana stuff!
David and I took Reagan out to Wingers for her special birthday date with mom and dad. She had a wonderful birthday and she is so excited to be 5! She informed us that she wasn't little any more. Now she's a big girl because she's 5! She also informed us that she now has a loose tooth too! Wow! Really! Yes, I have a loose tooth because I'm big! (Apparently big girls lose their teeth. She doesn't really have a loose tooth but she insists that she does. I have a feeling that this loose tooth she has is going to take a long time to fall out!)
Happy Birthday BIG GIRL Reagan,
we love you!
2 comments:
I'm so glad to read about the party on your blog since I was out of town and had to rely on Callie's interpretation of the party.......which you know how that goes!! That is truly my daughter with a piece of cake half way in her mouth! I'm glad all the girls had fun.....I LOVE the guitar cake.....very colorful and cute!
Stephanie,
Yes your card will be refunded...except it will take off a few bucks for online registration. If those are REALLY tears of saddness call me at the marathon office and we can discuss this issue ;)
435-627-4500
Hope all is well
Kam
Post a Comment