Sunday, January 3, 2010

The Annual Haws Girls Party.


Every year since living in Utah I have hosted
The Haws Girls Ornament Exchange Christmas Party!

We all get together, eat a nice dinner, enjoy one another's company, exchange ornaments, play a game (or not), and take a group picture.
It's absolutely lovely!

This year my cousin Heidi presented me with this plaque she made.
AND I LOVE IT!

Except... when the party was all said and done and my last party guest had left for the evening it dawned on me...
I HADN'T TAKEN
ONE SINGLE PICTURE!

I feel so unworthy of
The Hostess
with the Mostess
plaque.

What host forgets to take a picture?
It's tradition! We always take a picture!
We take a picture of us all holding our new ornaments!

Oh well, there isn't much I can do about it now.
There is always next year I guess.

So to all of you Haws Girls out there...
Please don't let me forget the TRADITIONAL picture next year!

No comments: