This year we represented kindergarten, 2nd grade, 4th grade and 6th grade. And lucky for us they preformed in that exact order.
This was Reagan's first year to preform. Every year up until now she has come with me to watch the others, but this year it was her year!
They wore cute little reindeer hats that they made and sang their hearts out. They sang Rudolph the red nose reindeer and Santa bingo. Reagan did a great job!
Carsten was next. I love how the pictures we took of the kids as they were coming in shows their individual personality. Carsten always gets a little nervous to preform and shies up a bit!
I'm the Wolf den leader over Carsten's den and leading up to this Christmas sing you should have heard the boys belting out their songs. They knew every word and weren't afraid to belt it out the window as we drove through the neighborhood. They sang Jingle bell rock and Haul out the holly, they sounded great!
Bradon is so cool! I think that's what happens in the 4th grade,
you become COOL!
Bradon sang Chocolate in my stocking and another song that he swears has NO NAME. The nameless song starts out, "As we were standing in line to sit on Santa's lap I wish I could just lie down and take a nap."
Ethan is so cute!
This is his last year to participate in the Christmas sing.
Our big 6th grader!
Ethan sang, Where did they hide my presents ...
and snowball fight!
Snow ball fight is a 6th grade tradition. At the end of the song the kids throw wadded up pieces of paper into the audience. It really makes being a 6th grader the envy of all grades!
3 comments:
And yes, there I was, playing my heart out at the Christmas Sing and did I get any attention or a picture on the blog? No!!!!! I see a big injustice here. 1st grade is important too!
You're so dang talented and your kids are so dang cute!! I'm sure David is so dang something too.
Did you pay the principal to put them in that singing order? I had one stinkin 1st grader to listen to and I had to sit through the whole thing cause she was last!!!
Post a Comment