Thursday, January 28, 2010

What an interesting reaction...


I was in the kitchen on my hands and knees mopping the floor. Reagan made a comment that my shirt had come up and she could see the bare skin on my back. I could tell that she was surprised to see my bare skin. But why wouldn't she be? I am always very well tucked and this was probably a first for her.
A little bit later Talan walked in and I was still on my hands and knees. He came up from behind me and slapped my bare skin, and then what he did next took my by complete surprise...
HE LICKED MY BACK!
Who licks someone else's back?
I'm pretty sure that much like Reagan he hadn't ever seen my back uncovered before, BUT TO LICK IT! What an interesting reaction!
This is what brings me to my conclusion of this observation.
HE'S A BOY!!!
Who would lick another's back?
A BOY WOULD!
Way to go Talan! Way to be a complete boy through and through!

4 comments:

Alice Jane said...

Ha ha ha! I love it! He seems like a real character!

The signature thing on your blog... (sorry I forgot to address this issue earlier)

Go to www.mylivesignature.com and they will walk you through the whole thing. Let me know if it gives you trouble.

Love ya Steph!

Jen Hakes said...

Boys make everything funny! Love the picture of you!

Kate said...

Hahaha, this made me laugh

Denise said...

hilarious