Thursday, December 16, 2010

Haws Girls Ornament Exchange

I hosted the 5th Annual Haws girls ornament exchange party this past Tuesday night. It was fun getting together with everyone! I made a homemade ornament this year that was just about as cute as cute could possibly be! It was so cute I really didn't want to part with it! I guess I could just make myself another one... But seriously cute! Heidi ended up with it and after she left for home I realized I forgot to take a picture of it. Don't you worry though, I'm going to get a picture of it. It's just too cute not to! I think that next year we are going to change the party up a bit and have everyone bring a homemade ornament.
As I got the invitations ready to go out for this party I realized that this is going to be our 5 Christmas in Utah! It's just crazy to think that we have been living in Utah for 5 Christmas' now! Time sure has flown by! Kind of like this school year! Seriously it feels like the school year just started last week and now here it is December with Christmas just 9 days away! All I can say is... Crazy, Busy, Fun! That just about sums it up!

No comments: