Some of you might remember this little party hat I created for my dear friend Michelle's 40th birthday party. It was so fun! When I got finished making it I was so pleased with my creation! It was perfect! It matched the party theme perfectly and you all know how I feel about party themes!!!! They are a MUST and every detail is important!
And then a few weeks ago I went at it again for Shari's birthday. For this one I just used stuff I already had at home. It was real quick and easy but turned out super cute and most importantly, Shari loved it!
So fun and so cute!
So this has gotten me thinking, maybe I should start to sell these cute little hats. I could make them for all occasions. Birthdays, baby showers, bridal showers... you name it!
So if you find yourself in need of a really cute party had, or if you know someone who might want one, then let me know because I'm your gal!
Countdown to Christmas Clipboards!
I saw this cute idea and just had to make it. Each day you just unclip the number, move it to the back of the stack and then reclip it! I made these and gave them to the girls I visit teach as Christmas gifts. I think they turned out really cute! Not to toot my own horn but I'm quite impressed with my paper crafting abilities! And the silly thing is... these little craft projects have brought so much joy to my heart! I don't know why that is, or why I'm the way I am, but I am what I am! Spoken like Popeye the sailor man!
3 comments:
Yes, You amWhoYouAm. and i love you
your pop
I love love love the hats. Too cute.
and I think your dad is the coolest (as proven above)
You need to get yourself an etsy store. These are super cute crafts.
Post a Comment