Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I just can't get enough!

I just can't get enough SLEEP that is!

Ethan is growing like a weed these days!
He's been growing about a 1/2 inch every month.
He's past David and I both up in height.
{Not that that's a difficult task or anything, but still!}

He eats and he sleeps!
And oh how he sleeps!
He seriously takes naps every chance he gets.

Today Ethan just needed a day off of school. He wasn't necessarily sick, just needing a little break. And since I'm an extremely NICE mom, I let him stay home.
It wasn't but just a few minutes later and he was out on the couch! He slept for several hours only to be awakened by the sound of my camera snapping a picture. He sat straight up and I ran to the other room to download the priceless beauty. And it was blurry dang it! So I went back to snap a new one, and this is how I found him!
Now that's a priceless beauty!

No comments: