Talan and Reagan had a little photo shoot of their own. I found all sorts of fun pictures on my camera. Talan loves to pose for a picture! But I guess when your as cute as Talan, pictures are just FUN!
Talan is seriously one of the funniest kids!
And the funny thing is that he knows he's funny!
He's also very opinionated and busy! This kid is always into something! I'm taking it as a sign of being gifted in the brain department! Totally only something a mother would do right?
Talan hates when I call him babe and insists he's
"Little Talan!" When he doesn't like what I ask him to do or if just doesn't want to do it he says,
"I'm too busy!" If he doesn't understand what I've said he says,
"What you talking bout?" Right now we are watching my friends dog while her and her family are on a cruise to Mexico. Talan doesn't want the dog to get more attention than himself, he also wants the dog to do anything and everything he says. So he tends to be quite forceful with him. When we tell Talan that he can't treat Bailey like that he responds with a ,
"I don't love Bailey!" And so I guess that makes it all okay! Talan has learned to use the word stupid and finds joy in letting us all know when he thinks we are stupid!
"You're stupid!"The life of a 3 year old!
It's a beautiful thing!
No comments:
Post a Comment