Monday, April 4, 2011

The Talan Funnies!

Yesterday it was General Conference. Since moving to Utah we have adopted a tradition from my Aunt and Uncle, Jay and Vicky. Every General Conference we make "Conference Cake." Otherwise known as Coffee Cake or Crumb Cake. So yesterday morning instead of using a box I got all domestic and made it from scratch. Talan came in the kitchen and asked me what I was doing. I told him that I was making Coffee Cake. After a few minutes of thinking about it he said, "But I'm not coughing mom! I don't need coughing cake!"

A few days ago I was jumping in the shower and Talan walked in. He looked me up and down in all my naked glory. Then he pointed at me and said, "What's that?" I tried to ignore his question and answered with a, "I'm jut getting in the shower!" He didn't let me get away with that and asked again, "No mom, what's that?" So I answered, "Just some hair." And then his response caught me totally off guard and left me laughing. He said, "Nooooo, that's your tiny weennie!" Oh my gosh! So this is what happens when you have boys! I have 2 boys playing baseball right now and apparently Talan has sat in on one too many conversations about cup sizes to protect tiny weennie's! And so now ALL private parts according to Talan are TINY WEENNIE'S!

1 comment:

Shari said...

I love when he says, "What you talking about?" He cracks me up!