Friday, April 8, 2011

Reagan's got a shiner!


Several nights ago Reagan and Carsten were on the floor wrestling. David and I told them that they had better stop before someone got hurt. Reagan insisted that she wasn't going to get hurt! We told her that we didn't want to hear her screaming once she did get hurt! She assured us again that she wasn't going to get hurt!

It wasn't until a couple day later when we noticed that just under her eye her skin was starting to change colors. I asked her if she had gotten hurt and she told me that she hadn't. I asked her to think back and try to remember when her eye or cheek had been hit by something. And then she remembered! "It happened when I was wrestling with Carsten." Really? And you didn't scream? WOW! That's amazing!

Being surrounded by a bunch of boys I'm surprised that she's made it this long without having a shiner! She has always told us that she wants to play tackle football someday, yet she's always been pretty delicate. I guess this is just one step closer to living her dream!
Our girl it finally toughening up!

No comments: