
I thought it would be fun to make Peas and Carrots cupcakes and serve them to my kids for April fools day. I bought several bags of candy, sorted the appropriate colors out, and got to work! 3 1/2 cupcakes later the candy was gone! Are you kidding me? If I was going to make very many of these things it was going to cost me a small fortune! So I decided that 3 cupcakes was just the right number! Just the right number to take around to the girls I visit teach.
I attached a corny yet creatively clever note that read,
"We are so 'PEAS'ed to be your visiting teachers.We hope you know how much we 'CARROTS' about you!It's a stretch... I know!
But I thought the cupcakes turned out pretty cute!
3 comments:
That is so funny. I may steal that for next year!
My friend made us all Choc Covered Cotton Balls. I was so sad becaused they looked SO good. Honestly I wanted to pick the cotton out and eat them anyway!
No stretch at all! Very clever and thoughtful.
So awesome! You are one clever chick!
Post a Comment