I think I mentioned previously about Talan being so bent out of shape when I brought out my August back to school decorations and he wasn't in any of the pictures. It was a sad day in the life of Talan! He cried real tears and everything! So I assured him that when it was his first day of preschool, he too would have his picture taken!
Well it happened! Talan started Preschool!
And he couldn't have been more excited!
Well it happened! Talan started Preschool!
And he couldn't have been more excited!
We got one of our back to school apple decorations
and headed to the front yard to take a few pictures.
and headed to the front yard to take a few pictures.
It's fun to watch the kids grow up!
On the morning of his first day he was very cooperative.
Bath? Sure mom!
Do my hair? Of course!
On the morning of his first day he was very cooperative.
Bath? Sure mom!
Do my hair? Of course!
Talan is going to Miss Cindy's class.
Miss Cindy is in our ward and teaches preschool in the basement of her home. Carsten and Reagan both went to her and LOVED IT!
And here he goes walking up to her door!
When we got downstairs we saw the Cat in the Hat with lots of fishes!
No comments:
Post a Comment