Apparently nature likes us!
Then not only that....
hummingbird visitor too!
This cute little hummingbird flew into our garage and couldn't seem to find it's way out! We tried everything we could think of to help it find it's way and then finally gave up and shut the garage door so that we could all go to bed.
Do you know the sound a smoke detector makes when it's battery is low? Well that's the same noise a hummingbird makes! As I walked through the house turning off lights and locking doors after getting the kids in bed, I heard this high pitched beeping noise. I followed my ears to see what it could be. I opened the garage door and realized that it was our cute little hummingbird!
The next morning when David lifted the garage door to go to work the hummingbird finally escaped! I think it just needed some natural sunlight to see it's way out!
No comments:
Post a Comment