David has always wanted to get me my own personalized license plate. For years he has pondered what he would put on it. He's asked me over and over again what I think it should say. I never came up with any great ideas and then David came up with this!
L8ASUSL
I think it's been at least a year since I've been driving around town with this here little beauty. At first I was quite irritated that this is what he would come up with. You see, me being late to stuff is one of Davids biggest pet peeves. And putting it on a license plate, proclaiming it to EVERYONE... Well, it was a bit of a sore spot for me!
So at first I found it to be embarrassing!
But now I have fully embraced it!
YES THAT'S ME... LATE AS USUAL!
I have had more people {and when I say people, I mean strangers.} approach me about my license plate. They think it's so funny! So cleaver! So perfect! They even go as far as insisting on taking a picture of it!
So I guess if you must be known for something, it might as well be the truth!
Ladies and Gentlemen... I'm Late as usual!
And if you have a problem with it!
TALK TO THE PLATE!
1 comment:
I LOVE IT!!!!
Post a Comment