Yesterday I was scheduled for DE-BOND!
I was suppose to get these things off!
I was suppose to get these things off!
Oh and I was so excited!
I seriously can hardly wait for this whole process to be over with. It has taken double the amount of time than I had expected. 18 months ago I was told that this would be a 6-9 month process! Not that I'm not glad I've done it, I'm just excited for it to all be done with!
My implant post is good and ready to go, but when I got to my appointment Dr. Fairbanks didn't like what he saw. I have a small gap between my two front teeth! A GAP! As you can see from this awkward picture above I didn't have a gap in November! I don't know when this gap happened! But I guess gaps happen and I'm the lucky recipient of THE GAP! So Dr. Fairbanks did some tweaking and I have 2 more weeks in braces!
UGH!
I seriously can hardly wait for this whole process to be over with. It has taken double the amount of time than I had expected. 18 months ago I was told that this would be a 6-9 month process! Not that I'm not glad I've done it, I'm just excited for it to all be done with!
My implant post is good and ready to go, but when I got to my appointment Dr. Fairbanks didn't like what he saw. I have a small gap between my two front teeth! A GAP! As you can see from this awkward picture above I didn't have a gap in November! I don't know when this gap happened! But I guess gaps happen and I'm the lucky recipient of THE GAP! So Dr. Fairbanks did some tweaking and I have 2 more weeks in braces!
UGH!
1 comment:
If it makes you feel any better I've been in braces way over twice as long as you have. Over 3 1/2 years now! I'm scheduled to get mine off in three weeks but my teeth keep moving too. It's so annoying! I am so excited to get mine off too!
Post a Comment