Saturday, March 17, 2012

NO YOU'RE THE CLOWN!


So I'm pretty sure that I've mentioned that I've become friends with the people who work at Holiday Oil. After going somewhere everyday for so many years, It should be expected that I would know the people there... Right?
Sandy has been working there as long as I can remember and Blyden is the manager. The other day I received a phone call from Sandy asking if I could decorate a cake for Blyden's birthday. I said I would and asked her what she wanted on it. She had no idea!

Holiday Oil's logo is a picture of this clown and
their current slogan is "No You're the Clown!"
I asked what she thought of this idea and she thought it was great and very fitting!

Sandy and Blyden both loved the cake
and I loved that they loved it!

Happy 60th Birthday Blyden!

1 comment:

♥ Michele ♥ said...

That cake turned out SO CUTE!!! I'm sure it is something he will never forget!