Thursday, March 29, 2012

Oh how time seems to fly!

Here at the Adair house it seems to be ALL or NOTHING! We are either ALL involved in everything! Or else we have absolutely NOTHING going on! And let me tell you, TIME FLIES when we are busy!

After 3 months of nothing, everything has ramped up again! Ethan is getting ready for 9th grade football tryouts and has been going to weight training 4 days a week. Bradon is playing super league baseball and city league. Not to mention all the new diabetic doctor appointments we get to go to now. Carsten is playing Lacrosse and city league baseball. Reagan is in dance, she takes piano, and she just got put on a soccer team that she's thrilled about! Talan isn't in anything right now but asks for me to buy him football cleats almost daily. David is coaching Carsten's lacrosse team and he was just recently voted in to be the American Fork Youth Football League President. Which leaves me. And I get to drive the kids to all these various activities and attend their games to cheer them on!

Although time has been flying by we are doing all we can to stay sane (and when I say we, I mean ME!), have fun, and keep it all together here on the home front!

It's fun to watch the kids learn and grow and BECOME!

1 comment:

Staci Kramer said...

David coaching Carsten at Lacrosse is so perfect. I miss you guys. I wish we weren't so far away. I am so jealous that Jeanine lives with you now. I bet you wont have to do dishes or put away your leftovers for a decade. I think it is so good for kids to be around their grandma so much.