Wednesday, November 5, 2008

CHAMPIONSHIP GAME!


The Lone Peak Knights faced the Lone Peak Knights 
in a battle for 1st place!
Trowbridge (Bradon's last years coach) -vs- Hancock.

And Bradon's team takes 2nd!

This is a picture of Bradon getting his 2nd place metal in the award ceremony right after the game.  David's cousin's Ryan and Joe Slade were in the booth making the announcements.  Good thing because he almost called Bradon Brandon.  Had he not known us, Bradon probably would have been Brandon.

I love these pictures.  This is Bradon checking out his 2nd place metal.

And then Bradon watching as the other team got their 1st place metals.  He was a little disappointed!

Talan wasn't disappointed!  He was loving being down on the field!

I love this picture too!  Listening to the coach give the team a pep talk letting them know how proud of them he is.

Team picture!

Proud Mom and Dad!  David helped with coaching quite a bit this year so he was down on the field for the game.

There's a smile!

And little sis helping to carry the helmet!

What a cute girl!

7 comments:

Sabra said...

I love the third picture when they are all checking out their "cruddy" 2nd place prizes! Like Ricky Bobby's dad always said, "If you're not first, you're last!" Great movie.

Jen Carpenter said...

Congrats to Braden! That is so exciting for him! Hope you are well!! Recipe coming soon!

The Hendricks Family said...

Way to go Bradon!! That is so fun that he has a sport that he loves.

Anonymous said...

I love the halloween picks. Your kids are so cute. I am sorry I havent't been keeping up with the blog. But it is updated now. Tell braden congrats. Love ya and miss you all. jen

Parks Pack said...

Stephanie -- It was so fun catching up on your blog! The halloween pictures are so cute and I LOVE your family picture. Reagan is so adorable. Tell Braden what a little stud he is in his football uniform! Looks so big. You are such a fun, mom, Stephanie. Your kids are so lucky. Love Ya! Amy

Wendy said...

Hi Stephanie. I just found your blog and spent the last couple of hours browsing through it. So fun to catch up on your family. :-)

Wendy said...

PS. Email me and I'll send you the password to my private blog:

eightgumdrops at yahoo dot com

Wendy Barron