We just love this boy so much!
Talan has been so much fun to have. He is a wonderful addition to our family. He is happy almost always and he has been a really good baby!
He walks all over the place now. He is short for his age and so it looks pretty unbelievable. There is just about nothing cuter! And along with learning to walk there are lots of little bumps in the road. Just after snapping this picture he took off walking. The road was slopped just enough that he couldn't catch his balance and...
Kaboom!
Down he went doing a face plant on the asphalt! But even when he's crying he's cute! Now what kind of awful parents snap pictures of their kids while they're crying? I'm sorry I just couldn't resist, he's just too cute!
1 comment:
These are awesome pictures! I love to see these "real life" pictures. It does make me miss all of your kids so much. Cant wait till you come down here for Christmas. Abe and Talan can run around and knock each other down.
Post a Comment