The school Halloween parade
is a pretty big deal!
All the kids (and teachers) in the whole school
dress to impress in their halloween best!
This year I am proud to say that all I had to buy was a wig, a black shirt and face paint. And I got it all at 30% off!
Ethan had the brilliant idea of going as a cardboard box. Awesome! Creative, unlike anyone else and it cost me NOTHING!!! We got the cardboard box from his karate instructor who works at
Home Depot part time.
Bradon decided to be a BYU fanatic! A little face paint and some BYU paraphernalia hanging around the house and... waa laa!
BYU FANATIC!
Carsten just wanted something with blood on it. For some reason this was VERY important! He begged and begged for me to take him to the store so he could get a halloween costume with blood on it. I told him over and over again that I didn't have money for a halloween costume with blood on it. I tried to convince him to be something we already had hanging around the house. I gave him idea after idea. Several nights before bed this would be the main topic of our discussion. I think he just enjoyed hearing me come up with all sorts of different costume ideas. He would think about it and then the next day he would always say "no, I want to be something bloody." So finally he decided to take his very own birthday money and buy himself a halloween costume. A ZOMBI! He loves it! They aren't allowed to wear masks to school so we painted his face.
Reagan started off wanting to be Hannah Montana. Then she decided to be the same witch she was last year. Then she switched and decided to be Winnie the Pooh, and then sure enough she switched back to wanting to be the same witch she was last year. I didn't really care either way just as long as it wasn't going to cost me anything!
Can you see a common theme here?
I No want to fork out NO money for NO halloween costume this year!
However last night we realized that she didn't have a black shirt to put under her costume so we had to run to the store for that. While we were there we also picked up a wig and face paint. Reagan went on the school parade with the A.M. class in the morning and then again with her class in the afternoon.
It was a fun filled day of parades, parties, and junk food!
Happy Haunting Tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment