Carsten and Bradon have birthday's just a week apart from each other. Every year they seem to want to do the same things for their birthday. This year (just like last year) they both wanted to go to Classic Skate Fun Center. I couldn't have been happier to grant them their wish! (What mother wouldn't want to kill two birthday's with one party?)
What you do for one child, you must do for the other!
I made cupcakes for Carsten and brought them to his football practice.
The whole team sang to him and Bradon and Dillon hoisted him up as they sang!
If that's not a face of a happy birthday boy I don't know what is!
Then on the actual day of Carsten's birthday he took treats to school for his class, David checked him out early and took him golfing, and then he got to go to dinner and the BYU football game with his friend Tate!
Tate and his family are big Ute fans and they have RED hair wigs. Carsten has wanted BLUE ones for so long! When we got to the game we found some BLUE wigs and bought them for the boys to wear. I'm thinking they will make great "Thing 1" and "Thing 2" wigs for halloween too!
We ran into a boy that plays on Bradon's football team and he had special passes allowing the boys to go down on the field before the game. What a nice birthday treat!
Oh and did I mention that my cousin Eric Schultz plays for Utah State. So that made Carsten's birthday game extra fun too! We saw Eric sitting in the locker room before the game, we watched him come out onto the field and warm up with the team. And then after the game we waited around for him and gave him a ride to my aunts house.
It was a LONG, EXHAUSTING, FUN FILLED birthday!
Oh it's great to be 8!
We love you Carsten! Happy Birthday!
1 comment:
That was a dream birthday for a boy! Cannon is already a die hard football fan. Fun cupcakes too! I'm hungry now.
Post a Comment