Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Utah State Aggies!


David and I made the trip up to Logan for a Utah State Aggie football game. When we pulled into town we saw a little shop selling Aggie T-shirts so we pulled over and bought us a couple of them so we could be REAL AGGIE fans!
The sun was out in full force beating upon us causing a sweat fest! The long sleeved T-shirts were a good idea up until then! David and I made a trip back to the car to do a little shirt stripping switcheroo... Much better!

BIG BLUE!

We totally left town without our good camera. We had to take pictures with David's iphone. His iphone just doesn't have the zoom action or clarity that our nice camera has.
After the game I told Eric that I forgot my camera. He told me that he had noticed. I always have that thing strapped around me!

We took Eric to the Firehouse Pizzeria after the game.
It was a lot of fun having a full day out without the kids. It was a beautiful drive, a great game (except for the loosing part!), and a lot of fun getting to hang out with Eric.
Thanks to a wonderful babysitter and great neighbors who watched after our kids all day so we could pull it off! We had a blast!

No comments: