He decided to make his out of cupcakes. Of course he didn't tell me about MY little homework assignment until the day before it was due. Okay, he helped a little but you know how these projects go. We could have had a better presentation than just sticking them on a cookie sheet, but when the clock struck eleven o'clock I was done! Ethan was most proud of the planet Saturn. Saturn's rings are made out of a few sticks of gum. His project was completely edible!
Have you ever seen the show, Iron Chef?
They has a secret ingredient that they reveal at the beginning of each show. The chefs then battle it out in the kitchen making a full course meal using the secret ingredient in all their dishes.
There is a group of us girls in my neighborhood who get together once a month and battle it out at our own Iron Chef party. Whoever hosts the party announces the secret ingredient and then we all come to the party with something to share using that secret ingredient. This last months ingredient was sour cream. I made cupcakes. For Christmas my friend got me a cupcake book with some of the cutest cupcake decorating ideas. I just had to test it out!


3 comments:
We have the same cupcake book! AND these are my favorite cupcakes in the whole book (although I have never made them). Your's turned out amazing!
Those look amazing!!!
You are the best cupcake maker! I hope Ethan go a A+.
Post a Comment