Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A dream come true!


My life long dream has become a REALITY!
I have officially been welcomed to the
"Itty Bitty Titty" Committee!

I feel as though I should spatter off a well script acceptance speech
in honor of this blessed occasion!


I have some of the greatest friends!
I have been welcomed home with gifts of humor, gifts of delicious treats, the gift of a much cleaner "than how I left it" home, and with no need to worry about how all the mouths in my house would be fed!

Thank you! Thank you!
However I must admit... I was torn between (a.. being utterly mortified at the thought of my sweet friends coming into my "filth" I call home to go over and beyond ANY call of duty to clean out my pantry and wash my blinds and (b.. being overwhelmed with sweet gratitude to have such people in my life I can call friends! I decided it would be better to be greatful rather than be mortified so please accept my FROM THE HEART appreciation and gratitude for you! And please remember... while in the line of service it is oh so important to forget any and all amounts of filth you might have or have not seen while serving your fellow friend!

And as for the nurse that thought it was okay to "check me out" during surgery and then report to my husband while I was in recovery that all I needed to do to achieve perfection now was to lose some weight.... SCREW YOU AND THE DONKEY YOU RODE IN ON!
And in honor of my sweet Grandpa Haws,
I would like to also GIVE YOU ONE OF THESE!
Of course right after I finish eating all these high calorie,
delicious, cause me to be fat ... treats!

And just a little FYI... I will not be posting before and after shots!

6 comments:

Sabra said...

Why do I not know what's going on here?

Stephanie said...

I finally had a breast reduction. Something I've wanted since... Well, since puberty! I've gone from a full D to a small B. Lots of people think I'm crazy but most anyone who has ever packed around a size D for any length of time totally understands.

As for the "Give you one of these" comment, That's code for flipping her the bird!

Bart's Clan said...

I am peeing myself laughing right now! That is the most awesome post I have ever seen. Steph, you are freakin hilarious...and I do not one bit think you are crazy. I am so stinkin jealous right now!!! I have heard the recovery is a beast though, let me know. And, when you are up and going again, let's get together!!!

♥ Michele ♥ said...

Will you please add "Imma Be" by the Black Eyed Peas to your playlist???? That would be the funniest thing ever!!

Bryndee Slade said...

That basket is hillarious. You should post what's in it. I saw the good & plentys and tootsie rolls, what else is there? Lol.

I'm jealous, hopefully someday I can get a reduction. The question is if they kind of give you a "lift" too. I'll be so curious to see how your recovery goes. Hope you're better soon!

Jen Hakes said...

So funny how we sometimes have completely opposite dreams.