while Grandma was here.
Growing up I can remember that we always got a family puzzle for Christmas. And then during our Christmas break we would work on it as a family until it was completed. It seems like it took us several days if not a week to complete. But who knows, I was young and it probably only felt like it took a long time.
I was thinking that this would be something fun for us to start doing now that the kids are all getting old enough to help out. We started with a 300 piece puzzle and within a few hours it was complete! So we picked up a 500 piece puzzle and though it was more difficult and annoying to put together, we still completed it in one night. So I guess next year we will have to tackle something much larger. That or become less determined and more relaxed about the uncompleted puzzle sitting at the table!
1 comment:
Love the new family photo! You look amazing!
Post a Comment