The other day I was in working on the computer and Talan came in asking if he could take a bath. I saw nothing wrong with the idea so I went in and got the bath water running for him. He got ready and got in. He played for a while and then got out. When Ethan came home from school I asked him to go drain the bath water for me. He went into the bathroom and then came running back saying, "Mom it's full!" What do you mean "It's full?" So I got up and followed him in to see what he was talking about.
And sure enough, IT WAS FULL!
Talan had seriously put every toy he could find in the tub with him. Well he actually didn't have to look very hard to find them, his toy basket was in my room! I should have taken a picture of all the toys in the water because it was quite the sight to behold, but of course I wasn't thinking about that at the time. I was just thinking that I needed to get the toys out!
And sure enough, IT WAS FULL!
Talan had seriously put every toy he could find in the tub with him. Well he actually didn't have to look very hard to find them, his toy basket was in my room! I should have taken a picture of all the toys in the water because it was quite the sight to behold, but of course I wasn't thinking about that at the time. I was just thinking that I needed to get the toys out!
So there you have it. Plush toys, electronic toys, plastic toys, wooden toys, EVERYTHING! Anything and everything he could find!
I pulled them all out. Wrung the water out of everything I could, laid out towels and set them out to dry. But the part that annoyed me the most was the electronic toys. I hope that when they completely dry out they work again! His "Fatcow" tractor he got for Christmas, the one that Santa had to search high and low for.... DOESN'T WORK!
ANNOYING!!!
And then silence.....
And then at random times he would start up again, "To infinity and beyond!"
There was not way I was dealing with that all night! Buzz was sent to Grandma's room for a little time out with the door closed!
You know, you just gotta love a 3 year old! Never a dull moment! Never a shortage of things to talk about! If they're not entertaining you, then chances are they are working up something that will entertain you!
No comments:
Post a Comment