Talan has turned 3!
And oh what a fun age to be! Talan is so much fun right now!
He loves so many things like...
Toy Story
Thomas the Train
Tractors
Blues Clues
Iron Man
Ice Cream
"Drink, your soda?"
"My Shari!"
While Grandma Adair was here she bought him Buzz Lightyear pajamas that he picked out all by himself.
I went to the store and got him some balloons for his big day. I hid them in Grandma's room and when he woke up on his birthday morning I brought out the balloons. He was so excited!
"BUZZ! WOODY!"
Before church we told him that they would probably sing Happy Birthday to him in his nursery class. After church was over I asked him if they sang to him. He said, "I say, STOP IT!" "Oh you didn't want them singing to you?" "NO, I say STOP IT!"
When we got home from church we gave him the birthday presents we bought him. The new plush Buzz and Woody toys from the Disney Store and a bag filled with wooden train tracks we got used from an ad on KSL. He touched the Buzz and Woody toys just long enough to toss them to the ground to get to the train tracks. "TRAINS!" I of course picked the Buzz and Woody up and made him hold them long enough to snap this picture! I'm sure he was thinking something like, Okay mom hurry and get this picture taken, I've got trains to play with! At least that's what this face is looking like it's saying to me!
OH MY GOSH! Is that BLUE FINGERNAIL POLISH?
Yes! Yes it is!
Hey! What the birthday boy wants, the birthday boy gets!
HE'S ONLY THREE!
I promise he'll grow up to be JUST FINE!
All the kids had so much fun putting a track together. David and I had fun reminiscing about all the many tracks we had put together years ago that were destroyed within minutes of completion! I would go as far as gluing the stupid tracks down to the train table and somehow they would figure out a way to rip it up! So over the years we got rid of every thing TRAIN at our house. We were done with trains to say the least. And then we got Talan. He not only LOVES trains, he doesn't destroy the tracks! He appreciates a well constructed track! And so here we are doing exactly what we thought we never would. Buying more track! And what do you know, now that these boys are all older, they also appreciate a well constructed track too! So happy Train track building for us!
Could this kid be any cuter?
NO! I don't think so!
I decorated a Buzz Lightyear cake.
Talan was so pleased that Buzz had a laser!!
We took the cake to Jay and Vicki's house for dinner. After dinner we all sang Happy Birthday to Talan! As you can see, the attention was all just a little bit too much for this little guy! To tell you the truth I'm surprised he didn't say, STOP IT! He wouldn't even blow out his own candles!
But it's okay! I'm sure his wishes will still come true!
We love you little guy!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
TO INFINITY AND BEYOND!
1 comment:
I love that little guy to..
Post a Comment