A sucker for cute little craft projects!
I see an idea that I like and somehow I convince myself that I have to stop everything I'm doing at once and begin to create one of my own!
The other day I was reading my friend's blog and she had a link to a website where she had gotten a giant cookie recipe. I clicked on it and up popped the cutest valentines day gift idea involving Hershey's nuggets and craft paper. And best of all she had free downloads of the patterns! I immediately with joy in my heart went to work!
The patterns are for the box that fits 9 Hershey's nuggets perfectly, the letters that wrap around the nuggets, and the box cover that slips over it. This is a picture of the first one I made.
And then I made more!
I'm going to have the kids take them to
their teachers for Valentines day.
And the greatest thing about this idea is that you can do this
with any paper you choose and you can change it up
for different reasons or holidays.
Like instead of saying Valentine you could spell out Christmas using Christmas paper and make a cute tag that says something to go with Christmas! Or spell out Thank You.
You get the idea, the possibilities are endless!

I'm going to have the kids take them to
their teachers for Valentines day.
And the greatest thing about this idea is that you can do this
with any paper you choose and you can change it up
for different reasons or holidays.
Like instead of saying Valentine you could spell out Christmas using Christmas paper and make a cute tag that says something to go with Christmas! Or spell out Thank You.
You get the idea, the possibilities are endless!
And did I mention how good Hershey's nuggets are?
I decided since making these cute little things that my kids are just going to bring nuggets for Valentines. They can give each kid in their class one nugget. It comes out to cost 7 cents a nugget! Inexpensive and yummy! And really... kids don't care about the paper valentine, they care about the treat!

Happy Valentines!
I decided since making these cute little things that my kids are just going to bring nuggets for Valentines. They can give each kid in their class one nugget. It comes out to cost 7 cents a nugget! Inexpensive and yummy! And really... kids don't care about the paper valentine, they care about the treat!
Happy Valentines!
2 comments:
So Cute Stephanie! I totally pinned it on Pinterest!:)
Those are the cutest! so crafty! Happy Valentine's day to YOU!
Post a Comment