Grandma Adair is moving in with us.
Her house sold and she has to be out by March 30th!
I know that we are all in for lots of adjustments and changes but I also know it's for the best. I'm proud of Jeannine for doing something for herself. She has spend most of her life doing everything for everybody else and worrying that she might be putting someone out. It's time she takes care of her own needs. And right now she needs to NOT be alone.
We love you Grandma!
Her house sold and she has to be out by March 30th!
I know that we are all in for lots of adjustments and changes but I also know it's for the best. I'm proud of Jeannine for doing something for herself. She has spend most of her life doing everything for everybody else and worrying that she might be putting someone out. It's time she takes care of her own needs. And right now she needs to NOT be alone.
We love you Grandma!
1 comment:
This is going to be a wonderful adventure for all involved. I'm so happy. What a neat lady!
Post a Comment