I get the biggest kick out of watching Talan trying to figure out the English language. His little innocent mind hears something new and tries to think of what he already knows to figure it out.
One of our favorite movies around here lately is Cars 2. Talan loves to quote lines from the movie. In the movie one car says to the other, "It's organic man!" and then the other car says, "Tree hugger!" Talan however says, "It's organic man! Drink hogger!" I mean what's a tree hugger to a 4 year old anyways? But a drink hogger, now that totally makes sense!
Last night I came home and Talan told me, "I socksy I know it!" I was totally confused. "You're what?" And then he said it again,"I socksy I know it!" And then the other kids started to laugh! "What in the heck is he saying?" And then Carsten explained. While you were gone we were listening to the radio and that song 'I'm sexy and I know it' came on. Oh, well isn't that wonderful! My 4 year old now sings, "I socksy I know it! Wiggle wiggle yeah! Wiggle wiggle yeah!"
Right now some of Talan's favorite jokes are:
#1 "I made you a pie! Oh really, what flavor?"
And then he says in a loud slow voice,
"PIE FLAVOR!"
#2 This other one is about these men sitting in a boat but Talan never explains that part of it. He just says, "We're sinking! We're sinking! What are you sinking about?"
Talan is one funny kid!
Never a dull moment when your with him!
One of our favorite movies around here lately is Cars 2. Talan loves to quote lines from the movie. In the movie one car says to the other, "It's organic man!" and then the other car says, "Tree hugger!" Talan however says, "It's organic man! Drink hogger!" I mean what's a tree hugger to a 4 year old anyways? But a drink hogger, now that totally makes sense!
Last night I came home and Talan told me, "I socksy I know it!" I was totally confused. "You're what?" And then he said it again,"I socksy I know it!" And then the other kids started to laugh! "What in the heck is he saying?" And then Carsten explained. While you were gone we were listening to the radio and that song 'I'm sexy and I know it' came on. Oh, well isn't that wonderful! My 4 year old now sings, "I socksy I know it! Wiggle wiggle yeah! Wiggle wiggle yeah!"
Right now some of Talan's favorite jokes are:
#1 "I made you a pie! Oh really, what flavor?"
And then he says in a loud slow voice,
"PIE FLAVOR!"
#2 This other one is about these men sitting in a boat but Talan never explains that part of it. He just says, "We're sinking! We're sinking! What are you sinking about?"
Talan is one funny kid!
Never a dull moment when your with him!
1 comment:
Did I ever tell you about the time that Jack announced to his nursery class that he was "bringing sexy back"?
Post a Comment