This is the new motivator in our house!
Every time I catch a kid being good (getting ready for school on time, being obedient the first time I ask, being nice to each other, being helpful, etc...) they get a sticker. Once they get X amount of stickers they get to go on a date with mom and dad!
Pretty exciting right?
So far during this first week the kids have been amazingly helpful! I'm thinking for the first go around we are going to have to make the goal number of stickers something pretty low and quick to achieve so they can all get a taste of how awesome going on a date with mom and dad actually is! Talan so far doesn't seem to fully get it. He just begs on a daily bases to go on a date. Every time he gets a sticker he says, "So can I go on a date now?"
Wish us luck in our attempt of becoming a more helpful, kind and obedient sort of people! We could use all the luck we can get! Not to mention a little consistency from the mother would be nice too!
1 comment:
I'm with you. Consistency is the hardest part. Cool chart, friend.
Post a Comment