I have a friend whom I've given a title to.
I call her 'The Under Appreciated Over Achiever!'
She is one of the most creative people I've ever met.
And when it comes to gift giving, she always out does herself!
On Valentine's eve she showed up to my house with the cutest little gift!
It almost looked too good and too cute to eat!
...ALMOST!
But I must say, it tasted just as good as it looked!
The kids always want to decorate a Valentine box to take to school. Lucky for me Bradon's 6th grade class was decorating boxes in class so I only had to help decorate 2 this year.
...ALMOST!
But I must say, it tasted just as good as it looked!
The kids always want to decorate a Valentine box to take to school. Lucky for me Bradon's 6th grade class was decorating boxes in class so I only had to help decorate 2 this year.
Carsten had a CHICKEN!
Cluck Cluck!
They sugared up before going to school and then sugared up again at school. It was one long day of eating sugar!
That night we got the kids pizza and begged them to give us the gift of a clean house when we returned home from our date. David and I gave each other a new set of sheets for our bed and then we went on our little Valentines date that was really no different than most dates we go on. Possibly a sign of our age but we did our usual, dinner at the Thanksgiving Point Cafe and then we went to the movies to see The Vow. It wasn't anything different but it was nice just the two of us! And then we returned home to our house...
that was messier than when we left it!
Oh well, so much for wishful thinking!
Happy Valentine's Day!
3 comments:
Sounds lika a fun home. Wish
I were there.
The boxes are adorable! What a nice treat froma friend. Great idea too!
What a sweet friend and yummy treat. I wish I had time to do cute creatives things again. BOOOO for working full time!
The kids boxes are darling...as well as their faces!
Glad you and your valentine were able to be together and celebrate LOVE. it doesn't matter how as long as you are together!
Post a Comment