The tough gets going!
This is something I truly believe.
Live isn't easy. It's not always fun. And sometimes it's a little more than any of us would ever care to handle! But when the going gets tough, it's the tough that figure out what they need to do to make it better. Whether it's just our attitude that needs a little adjustment, or we need to physically get out there and do something to make it better, we figure it out! I would like to consider myself one of the tough. I'm not saying that I'm always tough. Sometimes I sit around feeling sorry for myself before I snap out of it and start to take charge of my own life. But for the most part... I'm tough!
Much like most Americans, we have felt the economic PINCH! And to be totally honest sometimes it doesn't feel like a pinch but rather a PUNCH! Not easy, not fun, and sometimes a little more than I would care to handle. But it is what it is and so rather than sit around doing nothing, I guess I had better get up and do something or else how could I really consider myself to be tough?
So I got to thinking.
And then it hit me!
"Hello! Toffee! It's almost Valentine's day
and people love to eat toffee!"
Live isn't easy. It's not always fun. And sometimes it's a little more than any of us would ever care to handle! But when the going gets tough, it's the tough that figure out what they need to do to make it better. Whether it's just our attitude that needs a little adjustment, or we need to physically get out there and do something to make it better, we figure it out! I would like to consider myself one of the tough. I'm not saying that I'm always tough. Sometimes I sit around feeling sorry for myself before I snap out of it and start to take charge of my own life. But for the most part... I'm tough!
Much like most Americans, we have felt the economic PINCH! And to be totally honest sometimes it doesn't feel like a pinch but rather a PUNCH! Not easy, not fun, and sometimes a little more than I would care to handle. But it is what it is and so rather than sit around doing nothing, I guess I had better get up and do something or else how could I really consider myself to be tough?
So I got to thinking.
And then it hit me!
"Hello! Toffee! It's almost Valentine's day
and people love to eat toffee!"
I view this as a tender mercy. I know that my Heavenly Father loves me and if I ask, and if I'm willing to put forth the effort and hard work, he WILL bless me!
1 comment:
So glad they came to my house! I love that stuff!
Post a Comment