Talan is 4 1/2 months and full of smiles!
He is just so much fun!
It has gotten to where Talan just cracks up laughing over almost anything!
He is easily amused by everything!
Look at those cute chunker thighs! I love em!
I put Talan in his new ASU outfit and took a few pictures.
When David saw this picture he said, It looks like he's cheering! Go ASU!
I realize that he looks a little funny in this picture. But I wanted to show everyone what Talan has been doing with his tongue lately. He makes it all fat and hard and then rubs his gums with it. Too funny! I think that he is really working it in this picture! Oh that feels so good!
He loves for his gums to be rubbed. Poor kid, I think that he's in for a long hard teething process!
1 comment:
Hey Stephanie! He is darling. Your whole family is so cute. Oh, and I love tulips too. Hope you are doing well.
Post a Comment