Thursday, May 1, 2008

Talan's Top 10!


10.  Watching T.V.!   
Talan loves to watch the T.V.!  If you are sitting anywhere where he can see the T.V. he usually has his head turned watching.  Like father, like son!

9.  Sucking his Binky!
  Talan is defiantly a binky boy!  It settles him right down, he loves it!  And I love it too!

8.  Diaper change.
    Whenever Talan has his diaper changed he is full of smiles!  He just loves to be messed with!  Not to mention he loves to be free if you know what I mean!  I think that this is another one of those like father like son things!

7.  Bath Time! 
    Talan never cries during his bath.  He likes them!  After his bath he always enjoys a nice nap too!

6.  His hands. 
    His hands are always in his mouth these days.  If they aren't in his mouth then they are grabbing at something.  He is learning to work them and it fascinates  him for long periods of time.  It is very fun to watch his little mind work and learn!

5.  Tickles!
   This kid is so ticklish!  When I take his onzie off he just laughs and laughs!  When I rub his arms real soft he laughs too!  I think that it is so cute!  Ticklish like his mother!

4.  Brothers and Sister! 
  Talan is a big fan of his siblings!  He loves to watch them, to be held by them and to be messed with. This is good because they love him!  They all want to be the one by him.  And every-night before going to bed they all take turns kissing him goodnight!

3.  Cuddled to sleep! 
  He loves to be wrapped up and cuddled!  I'm not sure if this is a good  thing since it usually requires me doing it, but he sure loves it!

2.  Daddies pat a cake!
  David has a special way that he does pat a cake and Talan just loves it!  I tried to do it and it just doesn't work.  I'm not daddy!  Pat a cake is daddies special thing!

1.  MOMMY!
  Right now Talan is a mommies boy!  He just lights up when he  sees me and I love it!  I think that for right now, I'm #1!  

No comments: