Carsten is our 3rd child and our 3rd son. Carsten is 6 years old and in Kindergarten. He goes to Freedom Elementary School and his teacher is Mrs. Beutler. Carsten has loved being in Kindergarten but I think that he will like ALL DAY 1st grade even better! Carsten loves to be going and doing all day long! I think he gets pretty bored around here all the time so ALL DAY school will be perfect for him!
Carsten is a good kid, with a good heart, with LOTS of energy! He is a people person and loves to make people laugh. He thinks he's pretty funny! Carsten has lots of friends and enjoys playing whenever he can.
Carsten is as tough as nails! He is fast and strong! He has been known as the bowling ball and a little ball of fire! Carsten is a fun kid to watch no matter what he is doing! This last year he took gymnastics, he played basketball, baseball is just about to start and in the fall he will be playing tackle football. He is really pretty good at gymnastics and has an awesome roundoff! Basketball was new for him this year and he did pretty good with it too! He was always in constant motion jumping around. It was tiring just to watch him! Baseball should be fun but football is what we are all anticipating! However the other day when we signed him up to play he told us that he had decided not to play. After talking to him about it he finally told me that he didn't want to get tackled, because being tackled hurts! I told him that if he would just run fast enough than they wouldn't be able to tackle him. I guess that he decided that he would try that because he wants to play again!
Carsten is so much fun to be around and to have in our family. He keeps things fun and entertaining! He is a good brother to all his siblings. Carsten and his sister Reagan have a special relationship. They spend a lot of time together and some days I think that it's more of a love/hate thing, but it works! She thinks the world of him! No matter how much he makes her cry, she always wants to be with Carsten. Carsten absolutely loves his new brother Talan. I don't think that he can ever walk past him without giving him a little kiss on the cheek.
We love our Carsten and we are so happy that he's in our family!
I've added Carsten's favorite song to our playlist. Bad day by Daniel Powter.
No comments:
Post a Comment