Monday, May 19, 2008

Spring Flowers


I love tulips!
These are some of the tulips out front.  Aren't they beautiful! 
 I just love them!  Tulips are by far my favorite flower!

This is our second spring in Utah.  Last year I wanted to plant flowers all over the place because flowers seem to grow so well here.  Well, I got pregnant with Talan and found myself feeling sick most of the time, and so the flowers never got planted.  So this year, I got to work!  I planted petunias all over! 
 I have them under each tree that lines the street,

And in all my flower beds.  
This is our flower bed in the back yard.  Aren't they cute?  
I am really excited to see them get big!  

And yes, I've got flowers in by the front door too!  
I just love flowers! 

1 comment:

Sabra said...

I had the same thing in our flowers you have. The "A" on the iron stick. Mine was an "L." It cracked though, and they didn't have anymore. We still have very similar tastes, I bet!