Wednesday, May 14, 2008

May 12th, It's my birthday!


I'm 35 years old!
I had a wonderful birthday!  when I woke up David was still home.  I thought that he must have forgot to set his alarm.  I quickly woke him up and he said that he was taking the day off so that I could have fun with my friends.
So I got ready and went and got my nails done.  While I was at the nail place Shari and Keri, 2 good friends of mine came walking in with a balloon, a soda and a big huge doughnut.
It was a little embarrassing but totally fun at the same time!
After getting my nails done I called a few of my friends and 6 of us went to The Pizza Factory for lunch.  Barbara Trane, Laurie Harley, Jennie Godwin, Keri Eagar, Shari Iverson and myself.  It was a lot of fun!  After lunch, when the kids got home from school, we went to The Jordan Commons to go to the movie and dinner.  We saw the movie Ironman and then went to dinner at The Mayan.  It was a lot of fun and the kids had a total blast!



They put on a fire show with Mayan Indian cliff divers!
Can you see Ethan and Bradon in the crowd watching the show?

When we got home we used to big doughnut my friends brought me earlier, and sang happy birthday to me!  All the kids helped me blow out the candles.  
David and the kids got me a new pair of sunglasses for my birthday since my little princess recently broke my last pair.  I told David that I wanted a cheap pair since I still have little hands, all around me, all the time!  He got me a pair of really nice Armani ones!  I really like them!  I guess that I'll just have to be extra careful!
What an awesome day!

3 comments:

Sabra said...

Happy Birthday, OLD Friend! I always think of you May 12th!

Cheryl said...

Happy Birthday Sis in Law!! This is an amazing blog! Puts mine to shame....I've got to put a little more work into it! Hugs to the family :)

The Hendricks Family said...

Happy Birthday!! It sounds like you had a wonderful day, good for you. Cute pictures.