Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Buzz cuts!


On Sunday before church the boys were complaining about having to have their hair done.  We told them that if they didn't what to do their hair we could just buzz them! 
 They chose the buzz! 

It's probably a good choice for summer but I'm having a hard time getting use to it!  They look like skinheads!  Well, cute skinheads! 

And then Carsten went with the mohawk!
He's been telling us for a few years now that he was going to have a mohawk.  Last week a kid from our ward who is also in Carsten's class at school showed up with a mohawk and that's all the motivation Carsten needed.  Mohawk it is!  Now the mohawk I defiantly can't get use to!
I asked him how long he thinks he wants to keep it and he said, 
"All summer!" 
That's our Carsten!

2 comments:

The Hendricks Family said...

What handsome boys. That is too funny that Carsten wanted a mohawk.

Staci Kramer said...

whatch out for that one in about 10 years! I miss your kids so much!