Here we are at our favorite little spot up the American Fork Canyon for a 4th of July breakfast and family picture. I think that this is the first picture of all of us since Talan was born.
My Aunt Camille came with us. She made us extremely yummy whole wheat pancakes with fresh blueberries in them. David made us bacon and eggs. There is just something fun about eating breakfast with nature. Minus a few flies would have been nice but it was still fun, flies and all!
I really enjoyed my moms visit! We had a lot of fun just hanging out. I thoroughly enjoy any time I get to spend with my family. It's a blessing and a joy!
David got himself a BBQ apron and chefs hat and Ethan especially likes wearing the hat. Ethan is such a cute kid! After our 4th of July breakfast Camille took Ethan, Bradon, and Carsten hiking up to the Timpinogos caves. They all had a really good time! Thank you Camille for taking good care of my boys and building memories that will last forever!
Bradon is always moving! It's hard to get him to sit still long enough to catch a picture. But here he is with his extremely short hair cut. (I forgot to put an attachment on the buzzers! Oops!) Several family members have asked him how chemotherapy is going. He doesn't get it! Huh?
Carsten is still strutting the Mohowk! Everywhere he goes people are saying, "Hey, I like the Mohawk!" To tell you the truth it's kind of growing on me! Carsten is so cute I think he could get away with any kind of hair do.
Reagan was trapping ants with her cup. Reagan also fell right on top of her head while we were there. We aren't so sure just how she managed to fall but somehow she lost her balance and landed smack on her head. She cried about it for a little bit but she's pretty tough and got over it. She's got to be tough with all those brothers! Do you like the pink socks? That's a battle Reagan and I had that morning and I lost! I guess you just have to pick your battles. She sure liked em, and I guess that's all that really matters! Cute girl!
My sweet little bug a boo is just so sweet! Talan slept for most of our canyon adventure. And then just after our family picture he had a little blow out and we had to change his outfit into something a little less patriotic. Thank heavens we got the picture first! (Like it really matters, but it does!)
I just love this boy!
1 comment:
Finally! Thanks for the update, and I wish I was there! Great family!
Post a Comment