Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Sisters visit


On Tuesday my mom and Ethan came and got me and took me to my sister's homes (they live a few doors down from each other). We just hung out and visited for awhile and let the kids play.

I'm not sure if I've mentioned that Ethan flew to Arizona 3 days before me. My mom flew him to Arizona for a visit. It was kind of like a Christmas present I think. He flew all by himself. He hung out with Grandma Haws for a week and then with Grandma Adair for 4 days. They had all sorts of activities planned. I think that he had a great time! My mom made sure that he got to spend time with all the cousins that he never gets to see.

The day after I sent Ethan off at the airport Kanon passed away. David got me a flight out ASAP and a return flight with Ethan. I didn't want to intrude on Ethan's special little vacation and wanted him to be able to do everything he would have done had I not been there. It was wonderful to see him and he got to spend some time with Kaler (Jenny's oldest son).

So this is Kristen's baby Clark. I hadn't seen him before. He looks like his daddy! Cute little guy. He seems to be a good baby too! What a blessing!

So this year all three of us sisters have had babies. Talan and Abraham are just 18 hours apart and Clark is 4 months younger. We just had to have a little baby photo shoot! I love how Talan is so happy and Clark is laying on him. Aren't babies so cute?

Here we are. I don't think that we have ever taken a picture of the 3 of us. Aren't we cute?

1 comment:

Sabra said...

Beautiful ladies! I'm so proud to know all three!