July 25, 2008
Kanon Lavel Mehlberg
Jenny's sister Michelle decorated the table for Kanon. I think that she did a wonderful job! Everything was in green because of Kanon's cute froggy blanket that Jenny and Brian love so much!
The service was good. A friend of Jenny's sang, Where can I turn for peace. Jenny spoke about Konon's life and bore her testimony telling everyone that she knows she will get to raise both Kanon and Kohen after this life. Then the bishop spoke about the Plan of Salvation. He did a good job too!
After the service we went to The Mesa City Cemetery. I must say that it was pretty hot outside that day.
At the graveside service the bishop said a few words, there was a instrumental number played by a few of Jenny's friends. One played a chelo and the other played the flute. It was beautiful and the spirit was so strong! After the music, Jenny's dad Dean dedicated the grave.
And so there they are, right next to each other! What a blessing!
1 comment:
That is so sad. I can't imagine. Was he really sick?
Post a Comment