Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I'm so behind!


I am starting to feel bloggers anxiety!  I am so behind!  My last post was about the 5th of July and here it is already the 16th.  So much has happened but I want to post it in the order of which it happened.  I feel like we have been going and going with very little time to just sit and relax and make a little post.   Not to mention that my computer has been extremely slow and it frustrates the heck out of me every time I sit down to do ANYTHING at the computer!  I can't count how many times I have started a post and then left it unfinished because of a screaming baby or some child crisis going on only to come back to the computer to find another child playing club penguin or something real important like that.  So this is my quest..... I'm going to get caught up no matter how difficult it may be.  Wish me some 'BLOG ON' good luck!  

No comments: