Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Airplane trip to Arizona


Talan and I got to the airport in plenty of time so I wasn't stressed or in a mad dash hurry like I was the last time we traveled to Arizona.

We calmly and orderly got everything ready to go through security and then stood waiting for the okay to walk through the scanner.  We got the okay and, BEEP!  What?  Why would we be beeping?  The lady looked at me with a puzzles look and asked if there were anything in my pockets.  I was wearing draw string pants, a tee shirt and my hair was in a pony tail.  Talan had overalls on and so I suggested that maybe it was the buttons on the overalls and I took them off.  So we went back and tried it again, BEEP!  What!  Someone else from security came over and asked what the problem was.  The security ladies felt a little embarrassed for me and my 6 month old baby however not too embarrassed to pat us down.  Yes, Talan and I both got the pat down!  Talan thought that it was fun and smiled big for the ladies!  Needless to say they didn't find anything and we were released to go on our merry way! 

Our flight was good.  Talan fell asleep, what a good baby!

No comments: