Thursday, July 17, 2008

Sunday, July 6th


Day 3 of the Haws family reunion.
On Sunday everyone just did their own thing until dessert.  For dessert we all went to Jay and Vicky's house.

After church Reagan and Emma had fun playing on the swing set.  All of my kids had a lot of fun with their cousin Emma here.  And I think that Emma had a good time being here.  She doesn't show a lot of emotion so it's kind of hard to tell but I think she liked us and had a good time!

Dad enjoyed watching a little NASCAR after church.  We tease him about being a member of The Church of NASCAR!  But what can I say, I like to watch a little NASCAR myself!


I think that Grandma must be torturing Talan here!  That or he's protesting, "No more Nascar!"  What a fun kid!  I know that he doesn't look all that fun in this picture but trust me this is a rare sight for Talan.  He is the happiest baby!  He finds everything to be so funny!  He spends most of his time smiling and laughing at people.  

No comments: