Monday, March 30, 2009

Cute picture!


This is Reagan with two of her most favorite people in the world!
Taylor and Callie are brother and sister.
Taylor is her "boyfriend" and Callie is her best friend!
The three of them play so good together (most of the time).
I love how happy Reagan's face looks in this picture.
Cute kids!  
I can only imagine what they must have been playing dressed up in their robes.  Thanks for e-mailing me the cute picture Michele!

1 comment:

Staci Kramer said...

I remember these kids. Good taste in boyfriend, Reagan! Wouldn't that be great if those two actually got married one day and Reagan and Callie could be sisters for real. Sometimes I think it would be great to go back to the days of arranged marriages, that is until I think of who I'd probably be married to if Mom and Dad chose. scary thought.