Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Terrible ONES!


Seriously over the last few weeks I've starting thinking, 
"Heck with terrible twos, this kid is in his terrible ONES!"  
Talan is into everything!  Every time I leave him alone in a room I swear I come back in to find him on top of something!  Usually it's on top of the kitchen table or on top of his high chair tray.  
Today it was inside an opened drawer!  
Oh but look at that oh so sweet innocent face!  How could you get mad at a face like that?  
I love my little climbing monkey!

2 comments:

The Hendricks Family said...

Wow,now that is a smart kid to push the chair over open the drawer and stand up.

Staci Kramer said...

Well Its good to know they are right on schedule with their climbing and messing. Abe is the same way...a full time job to follow him around and keep him from mortal danger or serious destruction. They would have a ball together.