this is a perfect example of why we all need the government gettin all up in our bidness 24/7. Here in an attempt to provide safe and loving homes for dogs, they have caused his very own family to question if he is even worth it. Good Job, Animal Control...way to work for the pets...make it all so bureaucratically impossible and painful that people forgo the pain in the ass that is dog rescuing. I hope Teegs didn't vote for Obama, because socialism is not going to go his way.
Scroll through, read and see what we've been up to! We have started our family blog especially for our friends and family back in Arizona. We love them dearly and wouldn't want them to feel left out of our lives, the exciting lives that we live! I also think that it is a great way to journal/scrapbook since I have been extremely terrible at both since my kid count has exceeded two! Enjoy!
1 comment:
this is a perfect example of why we all need the government gettin all up in our bidness 24/7. Here in an attempt to provide safe and loving homes for dogs, they have caused his very own family to question if he is even worth it. Good Job, Animal Control...way to work for the pets...make it all so bureaucratically impossible and painful that people forgo the pain in the ass that is dog rescuing. I hope Teegs didn't vote for Obama, because socialism is not going to go his way.
Post a Comment