Sunday, March 29, 2009

It gives you L!

The All American Rejects have a song called, 
"It gives you hell".  
The kids all like this song and it seems like it's played on the radio all the time.  When it comes on the boys sing, "It gives you H, it gives you H..." or they sing, "It gives you beep, it gives you beep..."  I've never really said anything.  I just sit back and spectate.  It's kinda fun to see how the kids deal with the world and what it dishes out at them!  I'm thinking to myself,
 "Good for you guys for refusing to say a bad word!"
Then the other day Reagan protested as the kids were singing the song,
 "It doesn't say it gives you H!  
It says, it gives you L, it gives you L!"  
I love it!  Innocence is a beautiful thing isn't it!  Nobody dares to tell her what it really says.  So instead the boys continue to sing, 
"it gives you H" and Reagan continues to dispute it every time!

"IT GIVES YOU L!"

3 comments:

Mathie Fam said...

Jason and I got a good laugh out of this. How can you stop and argument when everyone is right?

Jeannine Adair said...

This is so cute!!!

Jane Clark said...

I love it!